Sunday, February 04, 2018

I swear I didn't watch this before my trip to Walmart, or making my last post!

Alan Greenspan seems to see inflation in the works.....here are two interesting interviews where a now older Greenspan pulls out his crystal ball. (and a far better set of analytical tools than I have between my ears)


Oh, and another recent interview with the same outlook, though from a different set of questions. Also...anyone want to bet Social Security will be "touched" at some point? My dad told me when I started to work that I needed to be a saver because I should NOT rely on Social Security....he thought it would be bankrupt before I retired.

My dad might not be right.....it might come to an end after I retire....but it is really interesting how my dad's crystal ball was. He didn't just "guess" that we would have crashes and economic difficulties, but he highlighted Social Security as the camels back that would not hold.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home