Monday, November 05, 2007

Interesting post on the US Economy....



Ok, most of you know I have worries and opinions on the state of the US economy. I suppose I am looking forward more than a couple of years to my retirement and wondering how my self-saved nest-egg will survive it.

So I have been on a quest to try and educate myself on our economy, and how to benefit from whatever happens .

Before you get upset...I don't mean benefit at the expense of others. I'm talking simply about knowing when to Zig and Zag to get the best return for my own investments. Totally above board.....nothing criminal or taking advantage of ANYONE.

Well...the old rule about buying investment property is probably no longer true....and buy and hold might be a horrible thing if you pick the wrong stocks. (we all know that the stock market can go down as well as up these days)

So I found another web discussion of our economy that is interesting. I'm not sure how accurate it ism but it seems quite plausible. Check this one out and see what you think.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home