Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Mom's Money Podcast.......





I discovered this Podcast while surfing the Personal Finance BLOG world, and I listened to Podcast #7 about 1/2 way through and found it kind of interesting. I think I'll at least sample the other 6 shows and perhaps subscribe to it if I continue to like it.

It seems to be a fairly common and average person who discusses personal finance questions that most people will have, but don't feel comfortable talking about. She drags those topics right out and bares her soul.

As I said, I just scratched the surface with the small segment of show I heard....but I think I liked what I heard enough to suggest that you might want to give it a listen.

The web address is:
http://momsmoney.com/blog

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home