Friday, January 05, 2007

Tomorrow I tackle the world of College Finances and FAFSA


This is another area where Cheryl and I discussed matters, but Cheryl pushed the keyboard and made it happen!

FAFSA....this is going to be a brave new world for me, and one I really need to master if my daughter is going to transfer to another school. Tomorrow I set off on a learning experience.

I need to create my own FAFSA log-in and get synced up with the rest of the family.

Technically speaking, I should have had my own already given that I am also going to school nights for an MBA....but since I wasn't going to be getting any federal money, I didn't think it made any difference. (well, it might have calculated into the entire family education "load".....my bad)

So at least this is a more "standard" process that I can learn about. There are plenty of online help pages, and even books written on the subject.....so I become a FAFSA student come tomorrow!

Wish me luck.....

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous QUALITY STOCKS UNDER 5 DOLLARS said...

College costs are out of control.

3:16 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home