Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Check out CAPS.FOOL.COM...it might help you decide for yourself.


This is a cool "game" that another BLOG refered to the other day, and I have been trying it out for the last two days myself.

It is called CAPS.FOOL.COM, and you get to pick stocks and rate them as outperforming or underperforming the market. Each stock is ranked by the people picking it, and by how it actually performs against the market.

You get ranked based on how accurate your picks are.....and then your raking on any of your picks is weighted depending upon your ability to make good picks. (yes, it sounds like a deadly embrace....but it makes sense)

You need to have seven stocks chosen to get a ranking, so I picked a few just to get to the seven I needed to get rated.

My picks are:

TICKER NAME PREDICTION VS MARKET OWN?
SUNW Sun Microsystems Inc Underperform Yes
VG Vonage Holding Co. Underperform Yes
CHU China Unicom Ltd Overperform Yes
CHL China Mobile Ltd Overperform No
SSRI Silver Standard Reserve Overperform No
USB US Bancorp Overperform No
SKS Saks inc. Underperform No

BTW: My game name there is Bigqueue

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home