Friday, December 01, 2006

New Balance Shoes: Made in USA, 10% off and FREE shipping too!

I like New Balance because they continue to keep American's working with American made products. Yes, I know, they get plenty of their good from overseas, but they have factories right here in Massachusetts. (and I like to support our countries economy and have put a stake in the ground and buy only American shoes)

So I thought I would pass along a coupon I just received in my email. It is for 10% off, and FREE shipping. I know is isn't a huge deal, but if you were interested in one of their products, it might be just enough to close the deal.

So here it is....enjoy!

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger moneyforsmartpeoples said...

economy is global these days . for example american companies earning globally via their subsidries . So just buy whatever you like

4:57 PM EST  
Blogger Bigqueue said...

I don't care where the company comes from....hiring people in the USA is good for the USA. That's my point. (and I support my country.....just as most people all over the world do their own)

5:57 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home