Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Hey Money Bloggers....do you listen to Money Blogger Podcast?


Ok, so this might be a matter of preaching to the choir but there may be a few of you out there that have not heard of the Money Blogger Podcast.

This is an audio podcast where he this guy interviews a whole array of Money Bloggers....and gets there perspectives on money and why they BLOG. (You can check out tons of Money and Personal Finance BLOGs at:
http://pfblogs.org/)

It is interesting to see why people BLOG, and what they expect to get out of their writings themselves. To me it is very interesting to hear these bloggers that I have often read and hearing their voice is often gives me great insight into the personality and individual behind the thoughts and words.

Most of the shows I have listened to are very interesting.....I suggest you give it a listen.

Here is how this podcaster describes his Podcast:

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home