Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Today's Sad News......nothing too new I suppose.....


The news headlines below are really nothing new.....but when I read them today, I realized how messed up things really are.

I think I have commented in earlier BLOG posts that things seemed to be sinking yet stocks seemed to be floating along.....unaffected.

Well, today the market is a bit choppy, but nothing compared to the sort of headlines we are seeing as I type. (below)

______________________________________

Top Stories

As of 27 minutes ago
Consumer Confidence Drops to Lowest Point in 5 Years- AP

Soaring gas prices and weaker job prospects made Americans gloomier about the economy in April, sending a widely watched measure of consumer sentiment to a five-year low, a private research group said Tuesday.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home