Monday, October 20, 2008

The Market is so Fickle....and looking for reasons to go up!


Check out the market the past few days....it is going up, and pretty quickly too.

One can never be so sure....because the market has shown "counter tendencies" in the past....as recent as the first quarter of this year.

I guess the news today was that the credit crisis is loosening up....and the federal government is talking about yet another stimulus package.

So the market is going bonkers......

I looked at the Wall Street Journal and other news outlets of the past few days and I see the trajectory of things isn't quite as positive from my perspective.
So the market seems a little off to me again.....perhaps a way to make money by shorting the index in some way. I don't know.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home