Thursday, September 25, 2008

WaMu Fails.....bailout not quite here....


Washington Mutual has apparently failed.....and tonight it was gobbled up by the FDIC. Well, sort of.....I guess the "good parts" were bought by JPMorgan.

With all the talk of the bailout.....it appears that the financial collapse continues to march along unchecked. (plenty of bad news was released today about rising unemployment, falling factory orders, and other stuff too)

Speaking of the bailout.....that hasn't quite passed yet. I know it isn't easy to spend $700 billion.....but I'd love to just get that chance myself.

Perhaps we will all wake up on Monday to a day of financial certainlty......with everyone smelling the roses.....but I somehow don't think that will be how the next week starts off.

Pray that calm heads prevail in the end.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous QUALITY STOCKS UNDER 4 DOLLARS said...

Bailouts come in all shapes and sizes.

8:30 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home