Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Zenni Optical Order is in.....NICE! (I like the results!)



I wrote a BLOG entry a couple of weeks ago (3/6/2007) about my going to Zenni Optical for some new Glasses.

Well, they came in...and I am very pleased.

I actually write about this in my Live Journal, so rather than cut and paste I would rather just link you over there! (it's all about linking...right :-)

I highly recommend low-cost eyeglass purchases on the net...and I recommend Zenni Optical.

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good timing as I need a new pair now. Also noticed that there are many other website offering eyeglasses like www.Goggles4u.com and blogs like www.GlassyEyes.com

6:51 AM EDT  
Anonymous QUALITY STOCKS UNDER 5 DOLLARS said...

Interesting point

3:55 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home